Riviera Theatre Policies
• Admission Prices:
– Children under 2 are free
– Children 2 to 11 must pay the student admission price
– Senior tickets are valid for adults 60 years and older
– Student admission price for students with valid school ID
– Not all ticket types are available for all performances
– Photo ID may be required
• No retroactive discounts once you have purchased your ticket.
• The Riviera Theatre is handicap accessible. There are 6 wheelchair areas in the auditorium with companion seats adjacent to them. If you need assistance for any reason, please ask one of our theatre staff for assistance.
• Protecting the safety of our customers and staff is always a top priority at the Riviera Theatre. Therefore, we do not allow admission for guests possessing weapons, props or fake weapons, dangerous materials, or is acting in a dangerous or suspicious manner.
• All backpacks, packages, and large bags of any kind are subject to inspection.
• The Riviera Theatre is not responsible for lost, stolen, or recovered personal items. Before leaving the auditorium, please check around your seat for any personal belongings. For assistance, contact a staff member.
• No recording devices (cameras, video recorders, sound recorders, etc.) are permitted to be used within the theatre.
• Use of cell phones or any other personal communication device while in the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
• Soliciting or loitering on premises is not allowed.
• The Riviera Theatre is a smoke-free environment, no smoking within 25 feet from the building and its entrances.
• No outside food or drink is permitted in the theatre.
• Refunds for tickets are allowed up to 30 minutes after the start of each show with a valid ticket stub.
• Refunds can only be done in person at the theatre's box office.
• Valid ticket stubs are required for re-entry.
• Tickets are good for specific time and day of show only.
• Appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
• Talking or disturbing other patrons during the feature will not be tolerated.
• Tickets purchased online will be held at the Box Office window, which generally opens 30 minutes before your show.
• The Riviera Theatre is a general admission theatre. We open the doors generally 30 minutes before showtime and attendees choose their seats on a first come first served basis.
• As a courtesy to other theatre attendees, seat holding is not allowed. In the case of sell-out conditions, you may be asked to move over to accommodate others.
• We offer free parking at the Riviera Theatre, but it can be limited for showings with large attendances as well as on Monday-Fridays up to and around 5:00pm.
• Pets are not permitted in the theatre. If you rely on a registered service animal, please inform us when you purchase your ticket so that we can properly accommodate you.
• We reserve the right to change dates, show times, films, or prices at any time. In the rare event that the Riviera Theatre cancels a show and you have already purchased a ticket, we will invite you to attend on a different date if possible, or refund the face value of your ticket.
• Violation of policies or guidelines can lead to removal from the theatre with or without refund of admission prices. The Riviera Theatre reserves the right to make changes to its policies and guidelines without prior warning.